To all who are asking how I am doing I wanted to post a reply.
I could not find the words and then I found out why...they have already been said. OK, maybe not the EXACT words I would use (mine would be so bad in comparison) but close enough to express my heart at this moment in time.
It is well with my soul is a song I have loved for a while but now, it means even more.
A BIG THANKS to all who keep us Tabors in your thoughts and prayers.
If you have or can find about seven and a half minutes of time here is a video of how I am doing that I hope encourages you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znSDls5Etw
God Bless, David
Where Veterans Can Get Free Meals on Veterans Day 2025
-
Veterans Day is observed every year on November 11. The date never changes.
What day is Veterans Day? November 11 Is it Veterans Day today? Check
today’s...
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment