So, I'm on my way home from work and I hear a commercial for Florida's Blood Centers. The commercial mentions a guy who is close to giving 1000 times. WOW. He has been giving since he was 17 years old and I believe he is over 70 years old now.
Personally I've been giving since the '80s - around 3 gallons now.
Now, if you can't give blood - I understand, no worries.
But if you can give or don't know if you can - please - I beg you, try and give every chance you get.
Every donation can help up to 3 people. Emergency Room personnel count on heroes like you to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Your donation can, no it WILL make an impact for good.
As a Christian I believed it is better to give than receive. If you are a Christian remember...it was a blood donation that saved you.
Where Veterans Can Get Free Meals on Veterans Day 2025
-
Veterans Day is observed every year on November 11. The date never changes.
What day is Veterans Day? November 11 Is it Veterans Day today? Check
today’s...
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment