Friday, June 20, 2008

Blood Donations

So, I'm on my way home from work and I hear a commercial for Florida's Blood Centers. The commercial mentions a guy who is close to giving 1000 times. WOW. He has been giving since he was 17 years old and I believe he is over 70 years old now.

Personally I've been giving since the '80s - around 3 gallons now.

Now, if you can't give blood - I understand, no worries.

But if you can give or don't know if you can - please - I beg you, try and give every chance you get.

Every donation can help up to 3 people. Emergency Room personnel count on heroes like you to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Your donation can, no it WILL make an impact for good.

As a Christian I believed it is better to give than receive. If you are a Christian remember...it was a blood donation that saved you.

No comments: